The Children’s Garden is now open for timed access. Available time slots are available on the registration page. Reservation slots are limited to 50 people. Reservations can only be made online.
All visitors will be expected to follow social distancing guidelines. Please review the items below before your visit.
Things to know about your visit:
- Not feeling well? Then we will see you when you are better. Prior to your visit, we ask that you do a COVID-19 self-check following guidelines from the CDC. Here is the link for you to review.
- Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our visitors, some features of the Children’s Garden will not be available for use at this time. Forest Play will remain closed until further notice.
- Please remember to maintain a minimum 6-foot distance between your group and other visitors.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- You are required to wear a face covering in the Children’s Garden as well as all Garden facilities/buildings where six feet social distancing may not always be possible.
- The Visitor Center and Gift Shop will be open regular hours.
- Stay hydrated! Our water fountains will be covered so please be sure to bring your own water bottle.
- Each time slot is for 1.5 hours. We ask that you respect your allotted time so that staff and volunteers can disinfect the space before the next group begins their exploration.
- In case of rain, the scheduled time slot will be cancelled and visitors will need to sign up for a different time slot. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Visitors are required to abide by all Garden policies and instructions, both posted and as may be given on-site by Garden staff and volunteers.
- The University of Georgia is a tobacco-free campus. Tobacco use is prohibited in all Garden areas, including outdoor areas. More information is available at http://uga.edu/tobacco-free/.