January 23, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
February 4, 9:00 am - 10:30 am
February 5, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
February 5, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
February 6, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Hand-crafted brightly lit animals delight children and adults at UGA’s first winter light show
- Winter WonderBar adds to the excitement at UGA’s first holiday light show
- Crowds wowed by University of Georgia’s first Winter WonderLights holiday show
- State Botanical Garden to transform into holiday wonderland of lights in December
- 30th Annual Insect-ival!
- Botanical Garden part of federal grant targeting preservation of imperiled plants
- Experience UGA goes virtual during the pandemic, with activities that K-8 students can use in the classroom and at home
- Preserving pollinators, preserving a neighborhood
- Children’s Garden Now Open!
- UGA’s State Botanical Garden of Georgia brings the buzz to the Athens community