Beginning Dec. 1, the University of Georgia will host its first Winter WonderLights show with a Garden of Delights, Candy Cane Lane and Cone Tree Plaza, among other magical features, along a half mile trail at the State Botanical Garden… Full story
- State Botanical Garden to transform into holiday wonderland of lights in December
- 30th Annual Insect-ival!
- Botanical Garden part of federal grant targeting preservation of imperiled plants
- Experience UGA goes virtual during the pandemic, with activities that K-8 students can use in the classroom and at home
- Preserving pollinators, preserving a neighborhood
- Children’s Garden Now Open!
- UGA’s State Botanical Garden of Georgia brings the buzz to the Athens community
- Improvements to UGA’s State Botanical Garden make trails, riverbank more accessible
- Porcelain and Decorative Arts Museum timed access now available!
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible