Visitors to the State Botanical Garden of Georgia can now provide financial support to the free attraction by leaving cash or checks in donation boxes on the garden grounds. Two outdoor donation boxes were installed recently, at the Alice H…. Full story
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible
- 29th Annual Insect-ival!
- Fall Native Plant Sale & Events
- State Botanical Garden receives funding to support food programs and online summer camps
- Garden Earth Explorers – Summer Expeditions
- Prairies in the Piedmont—important to People, Pollinators and Wildlife
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia Plant Sale Goes Online!
- UGA Campus Kitchen keeps food on the table with help from UGA Public Service and Outreach
- Virtual Tour of the Garden
- State Botanical Garden Status Update