The roughly half dozen miles of nature trails at the UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia are frequented by hundreds of thousands of visitors every year. Now they are accessible to visitors in wheelchairs, pushing strollers or those who have… Full story
- Hand-crafted brightly lit animals delight children and adults at UGA’s first winter light show
- Winter WonderBar adds to the excitement at UGA’s first holiday light show
- Crowds wowed by University of Georgia’s first Winter WonderLights holiday show
- State Botanical Garden to transform into holiday wonderland of lights in December
- 30th Annual Insect-ival!
- Botanical Garden part of federal grant targeting preservation of imperiled plants
- Experience UGA goes virtual during the pandemic, with activities that K-8 students can use in the classroom and at home
- Preserving pollinators, preserving a neighborhood
- Children’s Garden Now Open!
- UGA’s State Botanical Garden of Georgia brings the buzz to the Athens community