Jim Miller grew up with a mother who enjoyed gardening. When an advisory board for the State Botanical Garden of Georgia began forming in the 1980s, he was a charter member. His gift of $5,000 was the first private funding… Full story
- Experience UGA goes virtual during the pandemic, with activities that K-8 students can use in the classroom and at home
- Preserving pollinators, preserving a neighborhood
- Children’s Garden Now Open!
- UGA’s State Botanical Garden of Georgia brings the buzz to the Athens community
- Improvements to UGA’s State Botanical Garden make trails, riverbank more accessible
- Porcelain and Decorative Arts Museum timed access now available!
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible
- 29th Annual Insect-ival!
- Fall Native Plant Sale & Events
- State Botanical Garden receives funding to support food programs and online summer camps