Rhus michauxii Dwarf Sumac is an endangered shrub with sharply toothed leaves and clusters of tiny, greenish-yellow flowers. It produces tiny dark red fruit in dense clusters which birds sometimes eat. It is found only in two counties in… Full story
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible
- 29th Annual Insect-ival!
- Fall Native Plant Sale & Events
- State Botanical Garden receives funding to support food programs and online summer camps
- Garden Earth Explorers – Summer Expeditions
- Prairies in the Piedmont—important to People, Pollinators and Wildlife
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia Plant Sale Goes Online!
- UGA Campus Kitchen keeps food on the table with help from UGA Public Service and Outreach
- Virtual Tour of the Garden
- State Botanical Garden Status Update