This fall, downtown Athens gained some biodiversity with the installation of Connect to Protect flower beds at corners of Washington St. and College Ave. The featured native plants were grown at the garden’s Mimsie Lanier Center for Native Plant Studies… Full story
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible
- 29th Annual Insect-ival!
- Fall Native Plant Sale & Events
- State Botanical Garden receives funding to support food programs and online summer camps
- Garden Earth Explorers – Summer Expeditions
- Prairies in the Piedmont—important to People, Pollinators and Wildlife
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia Plant Sale Goes Online!
- UGA Campus Kitchen keeps food on the table with help from UGA Public Service and Outreach
- Virtual Tour of the Garden
- State Botanical Garden Status Update