Adrian and John Robinson met when they were children. Their mothers, both among the first members of the State Botanical Garden Board of Advisors, were friends and both children attended Athens Academy. When Adrian was in second grade, her mother… Full story
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible
- 29th Annual Insect-ival!
- Fall Native Plant Sale & Events
- Children’s Garden Timed Access
- State Botanical Garden receives funding to support food programs and online summer camps
- Garden Earth Explorers – Summer Expeditions
- Prairies in the Piedmont—important to People, Pollinators and Wildlife
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia Plant Sale Goes Online!
- UGA Campus Kitchen keeps food on the table with help from UGA Public Service and Outreach
- Virtual Tour of the Garden