If you’re into bugs, don’t miss the Johnstone Lecture at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia on Sept. 26. The speaker will be Jaret Daniels, associate professor of entomology at the University of Florida and director of the Florida Museum… Full story
- State Botanical Garden to transform into holiday wonderland of lights in December
- 30th Annual Insect-ival!
- Botanical Garden part of federal grant targeting preservation of imperiled plants
- Experience UGA goes virtual during the pandemic, with activities that K-8 students can use in the classroom and at home
- Preserving pollinators, preserving a neighborhood
- Children’s Garden Now Open!
- UGA’s State Botanical Garden of Georgia brings the buzz to the Athens community
- Improvements to UGA’s State Botanical Garden make trails, riverbank more accessible
- Porcelain and Decorative Arts Museum timed access now available!
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible