The State Botanical Garden of Georgia at UGA Online spring plant sale was a success so we have decided to leave the store open. You can now shop a selection of plants offered from our Greenhouses and pick them up at the Garden
Plants can be purchased online and a email will be sent to you allowing you to choose a pickup time on a Tuesday or Thursday. Pickup times will be scheduled every 10 minutes from Noon until 2 pm.
As always, all proceeds from the sales will benefit the garden’s horticulture and conservation programs.
Given the current situation surrounding COVID-19, the State Botanical Garden of Georgia is taking steps to keep our communities healthy by limiting social interactions.
Here are the adjustments we are making:
- The 2020 Plant Sale is offered entirely online.
- All orders must be placed and paid for in advance using the online store.
- Pickups will be scheduled at our Horticulture Complex.
- Customers will load their plant orders into their own vehicles.
- We will practice recommended social distancing and safety measures.
Plants add beauty and benefits for wildlife and pollinators. Gardening is also a great way to provide healthy food as well as peaceful therapy for our minds. Friends of the State Botanical Garden receive a 10% discount.
Ask our experts
At past sales, you have enjoyed being able to get advice from our plant experts. This year’s virtual plant sale requires us to modify our approach.
- For questions on plant selection and placement, please submit your question here.
- We’ll email you our answers as quickly as possible and share the most commonly asked Q&A below.
FAQ’s about our Online Plant Sale: