After you complete your purchase you will receive emails stating your order has been completed and then fulfilled. Both of these emails link to our scheduling tool that will allow you to pick a date and time between October 6 and November 6.
- New entrance at UGA State Botanical Garden of Georgia makes grounds and facilities more accessible
- 29th Annual Insect-ival!
- Fall Native Plant Sale & Events
- Children’s Garden Timed Access
- State Botanical Garden receives funding to support food programs and online summer camps
- Garden Earth Explorers – Summer Expeditions
- Prairies in the Piedmont—important to People, Pollinators and Wildlife
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia Plant Sale Goes Online!
- UGA Campus Kitchen keeps food on the table with help from UGA Public Service and Outreach
- Virtual Tour of the Garden